friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
Listening to police scanner, waiting for WoWarcraft to come back up. Craving a Snickers bar, very specifically a Snickers bar. Why can’t I ever crave raw carrots or … air, I don’t know.
Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir, Jenny Lawson
This quote describes me so well it hurts.
Listening to local police/emergency scanner, streaming online … it’s a little addicting :P details of current situation below:
When all your Tumblr friends are in a fandom you don’t belong to, and something happens.
(gif courtesy of the gifftrax tumblr)
My dream backyard … brick and stones, no flowering plants. Just awesome.